Monday 9 April 2012

Back..for real this time!

So, one of my "things" I wanted to improve on in 2012 was to update the blog more....4 months in and Happyy Neww Year!! how's everyone been? sorry for the long absense, seems like things must have got in the way..I don't know where to start. I thought I would update the template of this to feel like a brand new website (its like when you get a new toy!) what do you all think? 
what's new for me is....I got a new pet hamster!!! he's a russian dwarf and his name is Barbosa! named after the pirate from Pirates of the Carribbean. We felt he needed an epic name for such a small guy. i'm so happy we got him, it's the small compromise instead of having a dog!






I have also been trying to spend a bit more time making toys and drawing, been seriously considering possibly selling these in the near future, I will be adding more to the blog, let me know your thoughts on these as they go up, but in the mean time here is a toy I made for my cousin. she's obsessed with pandas.I hope she likes it! 
if you would like to see what else I have been up to, I have been adding pictures to my Flickr account. have a cuppa tea and a cake and have a looksy!

 


1 comment:

  1. awwww love that panda toy - super cute!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete